Submit

SavingPollyOliver

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:32 pm
There's this guy that I went out with a year ago, but he moved about the end of the school year. And just lately, I've been thinking about him constantly. I know I still love him but I don't know how to tell him. I really want to talk to him, and I can get his number from his cousin and my best friend but what would I say? I'm just so confused now and any help would be appreicated.

Please help me if you can.
The Dreaded Pirate Queen Driinex

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:18 pm
Oh... I have been into this kind of situation before--but I'm the one who moved-- and I felt really stupid for not calling that guy. sweatdrop I understand that when you call him, you've got so many things that you want to say in your head but doesn't know which one to discuss and ends up staying quiet all the time sweatdrop ..... What I do is, I imagined that I was talking to him on the phone, and brainstorm the topics that came up into my head and pick one which he maybe interested in talking about. 3nodding

Or if you have a friend in the place when he was currently in now, you can just ask him about the person and start asking about his new school, like... "What subjects do you take?" or "What do you think of your new school? Is it nicer than (insert your school name here)?" rofl I hope this will help somehow... xd ;;;  

ankomochi

K1T3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:37 pm
we guys don't really care. if it's someone we know from a while ago it's fine. as long as it's not a prank call. that's very annoying. so be calm. tlak about something liek reminisce. ask how's it been.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:54 pm
Thanks guys. But the problem is that I can't seem to get up the courage to talk to him because right before he left we got into this huge fight. I'm afraid to sound psycho.  

SavingPollyOliver

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

Forsaken-Pheonix

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:10 am
DON'T DANCE AROUND IT! TELL HIM  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:47 am
ALRIGHT, alright, you don't need to shout at me. I still have to get his number from his cousin.  

SavingPollyOliver

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

Persistence_of_Memory

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:49 am
Driinex
ALRIGHT, alright, you don't need to shout at me. I still have to get his number from his cousin.

Well, go for it!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:48 pm
us guys dont rly care even if ur anoying as hell  

vendetta955

a.shadow.from.the.dark

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:10 pm
The only thing that you can do is ask. Try to work up the courage and think of how you're going to do it and what to say. Just don't over think it and practice the lines. After you get the number, just call. Stay calm and don't sound desperate.

Keep this in mind, the worst that will happen, even though you may not want it to, is him saying "no."

And, if it really comes down to that, try to stay friends. It will feel weird, but you may just find your chance again. Don't push it, but just stay friends.

That's all you'll need to know. Trust me, I've had the same thing happen, me and my X are still best friends.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games