Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
help me with love.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dahaka 666

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:32 pm
ok see this is the problem i like this girl but i don't know if i just like her or i love her. and she has a boyfriend and because i want her to be happy i don't want to screw up the relationship if it means hurting her. this is the first time i've felt like this and i'm a little confused.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:38 pm
Does she ever talk to you? I mean, does she know you and do you like see her everyday?  

SavingPollyOliver

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

dahaka 666

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:08 pm
ya i see her every day but sadly only during school year.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:13 pm
sounds like love ma friend mrgreen  

cryoce

ankomochi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:23 pm
I agree with cryoce! It looks like you're in love heart It's because you said you want her to have a happy life and continued liking her even if she already had a boyfriend! It's so sweet when people are in love 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:11 pm
oh...this is the second time..i mean it really sucks i want to be with her..but i don't want her to be misserable so like.. i don't know anymore domokun gonk i'm confused again.  

dahaka 666

K1T3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:39 pm
dude just ask her. don't be shy. tell her how u feel. who knows. high school relationships are very bumpy. and most of the time crash.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:14 am
talk to her and get comfortable first, its and easy way to tell if she likes you by signs.  

Forsaken-Pheonix

dahaka 666

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:15 am
thaanks  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:46 pm
Become friends. not just normal friends, close friends. be her friend for a while, and dont push yourself on her. If her current relationship crashes and burns like many do, you can be there for her, not as anything more, than a shoulder to lean on, or a ear to lend. Let her know that she can trust you, and never betray that trust. Do what you can, and, if she truly feels comfortable with you, you can ask her. But I warn you, DO NOT pick her up immediately after she has a relationship problem. Stay friends, and after her ups and downs, let her know how you really feel.

Remember, the worst thing that can happen, is her saying "No."
But never lose that friendship. It may feel weird, continuing being her friend after asking her out, she will feel that too, but if it really comes down to it, just stay friends.

I hope this little bit helps  

a.shadow.from.the.dark

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces