Bianca:
User Image

Gadget:
User Image

Monty:
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:45 pm
just so cute...love the pics...rats are so much fun..  

minethine

JustAnotherFallenAngel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:01 pm
User Image
I agree. I love my rats.

My bunny is a lot of fun, too. I take him outside a lot and we play and snuggle in the grass. I love it.

I can't wait to get my leash for the rats. I'm getting a tandem coupler harness set so I can take them outside and not have to confine them in a pen or something like that. I think it will be more fun for us to trot around. whee
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:40 am
we tried a harness once for my sisters rat...but we coudl not get the thing on her...one she was just to fast and two once we did get it one her she sliped out of it very easy...

but good luck...lol...  

minethine

JustAnotherFallenAngel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:19 am
minethine
we tried a harness once for my sisters rat...but we coudl not get the thing on her...one she was just to fast and two once we did get it one her she sliped out of it very easy...

but good luck...lol...
User Image
I hear that a lot. I think Einstein will be easy enough to leash, but Newton is still very tiny so he may have to grow some before he can join his brother on the harness.

I at least want to try. Pens just seem ... not fun. Not as much fun as walking my rats and watching people's eyes bug out of their head. blaugh
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:46 am
yeah i just have a nice clean spot in my bedroom where they can get out and roam...it's sorta of fenced off...they seem to like it...plus when all the dogs are outside they get out in there ball to play downstairs...

let me know how things go with the harness and lead...  

minethine

Pictures

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff