Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
worst day ever

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lahdolphin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:45 am
ok my mom had to go to shock trauma because her leg is still broken from a car accident in november and i went to go play video games with my brother and i put my memory card in my wii and we tried loading a gamecard with about 3 years of beaten games and it was erased because it wasnt name brand and the only reason i used it is beause my brother lost the good 3000 block on so we used the old ones with my games and i was soooooooo mad and i ran up here to get advice from u guys  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:20 am
what advice do you really need?
your just going though a bad time right now.  

cheerchik

Hilarious Smoker

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100

a.shadow.from.the.dark

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:09 pm
1st: Your mom will be fine. If her leg is still broken, she's been putting too much stress on it, when she returns, help her do less. Keep her sitting.

2nd: It's only a videogame. Be grateful that you even have a Wii in your house. Nintendo wasn't too fulfilling in there "A Wii for every household" promise. Wiis still are incredibly hard to find throughout most of the world.

3rd: Find something else to do. Do what i did when all my data corrupted. (74 games worth of data) I sat down with one game, and decided to see how far i could get without saving in three hours. It's tough to try and do any large advancing in any game over three hours. Set a time, and see how far you can get. Then, do it again and see if you can beat that record. with that, saving is completely unneeded  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:58 am
thanks  

lahdolphin

a.shadow.from.the.dark

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:02 pm
Just realize that not everything goes perfectly. make the best out of what you've got, and do as much as you can to make it better.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:48 am
a quote for you. hope it helps [:

Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it. -Helen Keller  

f0rkk

Chaos489

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:35 pm
Like they said your mom will be fine.

Even though the memory card may be frustrating, look at it this way. the best part of a game is when your playing it through fresh from the beginning. you get to relive that.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games