Submit

Cherished Strawberries
Vice Captain

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:04 pm
Okay, I'm gonna say it right now, we need more members. Don't get me wrong, you guys are awesome, but we need more people if we're going to populate this Weyr. So, I attempted to make a banner, but as I have never in my life attempted something like that, I failed...horribly. So if anyone feels like making a banner, go ahead. Because we really need it. And I am no good at that sort of thing. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:42 pm
Gonna try this again...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=7775][img]http://ancientdragongallery.homestead.com/files/Dragons/Flying_with_people/gold_dragon.jpg[/img][/url]

Yay! I did it! Unfortunately, there are no words...ugh. But, whatever. I'll figure something out.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=7775][img]http://pern.sponsored-by-flagship.net/Bilder/Pern_map_500.JPG[/img][/url]

I kinda like that one.

EDIT: We can't use the second one. It's too big.  

Cherished Strawberries
Vice Captain

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:52 pm
PIC:

User Image

------------

Angel's Cove Weyr

Here's the link: angelcoveweyr.proboards83.com

WE DESPERATELY NEED MORE PEOPLE!! WE'RE ALSO LOOKING FOR MORE MEMBERS FOR OUR BoD.

Here's a list of what we need right now:

DRAGON CANDIDITES
WHER CANDIDITES
BROWN/BLUE/GREEN RIDERS
ASSISTANT WEYRLING MASTER

----------

Located just south of Benden Weyr and northeast of Benden Hold; Angel's Cove Weyr was founded by a small group of Benden dragonriders in the beginning of the 9th Pass. The founder of Angel's Cove was Shii, a young goldrider from Benden. The Weyr's name came about because it was a small white firelizard named Angel that led its discovery, (the flitt coincidently belonging to a resident of Half Circle Hold) and also because the main area that Shii originally discovered opened up into a vast cove that overlooked the sea.

Though it's been in existance for six turns, Angel's Cove is mostly empty because of a viscious epidimic that swept through the Weyr in its fourth turn. The epidimic wiped out most of the dragonriders in the weyr; which made up over ninety percent of its population. The Weyrwoman herself became sick and her gold never rose to mate. Thankfully, the young queenrider survived the ordeal and was then faced with the monumental task of rebuilding Angel's Cove. Two years later, Weyrwoman Shii is back to full strength and Angel's Cove's doors have been opened to newcomers. With new people coming to the weyr in droves and Shuteth due to rise soon, the weyr was stuck in a precarious state. Only time will tell what is to come for the young Weyrwoman and her beloved home.

Now golden Shuteth has risen, her catcher bronze Kyrith. Kyrith's rider V'nel is now the Weyrleader of Angel's Cove and the weyr has begun the process of gearing up for it's very first hatching. Shuteth has laid twenty beautiful eggs which now wait for the day when they'll hatch and meet they're new lifemates. This hatching is destined to turn the tides for the struggling weyr as well as change the lives of many young people forever. At the head of all this is a very new set of Weyrleaders with many trials ahead of them.  
Fire of Dragons

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games