Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pick!
  sora + kiari
  roxas + namine
View Results

w0lfangel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:52 pm
hey is kingdom hearts 3 goin to be on ps3 or ps2 cause im not so sure anymore ???????? confused question  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:38 pm
which kingdom hearts are you talking about?
alot of people in the gaming forum mistaken the upcoming kingdom hearts as the third one sweatdrop  

Keyblade Ninja

Rage-of-Cultic-Fire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:35 am
there is a third one but it might be a movie  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:08 am
Keyblade Ninja
alot of people in the gaming forum mistaken the upcoming kingdom hearts as the third one sweatdrop
well duh! its the 3rd one it says on the topic name!!!!  

w0lfangel

w0lfangel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:09 am
iliketoast46
there is a third one but it might be a movie
and tight! its goin to b a movie!!! i heard that #3 the game was goin to distroy the series! *shrugs* confused  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:26 pm
It will probably be on PS3 but I would really like it if it was on PS2...  

ayden409

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:49 pm
most probably on PS3, but not under the name "Kingdom Hearts 3" though. It won't even be about Sora, though it might be related to him.

and the movie... i've heard stuff bout that.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:28 am
There's a MOVIE!?!?! And what upcoming Kingdom Hearts game?!?! I know #3 is gonna come out, but I didn't know there was another 1. What's teh name of it and what console is it going to?  

Vinnycent

anima noctis

Dapper Elder

5,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:53 am
w0lfangel
hey is kingdom hearts 3 goin to be on ps3 or ps2 cause im not so sure anymore ???????? confused question

its going to be on neither because *clears throat* KH birth by sleep (KH3) is going to be on PSP and sora riku and kairi are NPC's so the players are Terra, Aqua and Ossa which in latin are Earth (Terra) , Water (aqua) and Ossa (wind) yeah so dont get ur hopes up  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:42 am
From what I understand. KH Birth By Sleep will be a filler on the PSP and DS like Chain of Memories was between KH1 and KH2. KH3 will be released later for the PS3. Maybe some movie clips, but I doubt it will be fully a movie.  

Daltana

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ll Demonic Boy ll

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:21 pm
Keyblade Ninja

kool avi when is KH 3 coming out?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:15 pm
hi  

ll Demonic Boy ll

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:00 am
KH3 movie? Sorry, but I don't see this happening. If they are making a KH3 movie, then they should be making KH1 the first movie, not KH3. That way, people will understand the origin of what's happening.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:51 am
Actually, it's Ven, not Ossa.

It'll probably be for the PS3, cause in the amount of time it will take to make it, all the sony Playstation games will be on the PS3.

A movie would be awesome, but I agree with the fact that they should have a movie for the 1st one first  

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200

Azrel Pyratheon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:11 pm
Quote:
From what I understand. KH Birth By Sleep will be a filler on the PSP and DS like Chain of Memories was between KH1 and KH2. KH3 will be released later for the PS3. Maybe some movie clips, but I doubt it will be fully a movie.

Actually BBS will only be on the PSP. However, there will a KH game on the DS called 385/2(three-eight-five over two) Days. I have no idea why they decided to make a title that is so hard to pronounce but apparently it's only supposed to make sense after you beat the game. I'm pretty sure that the premise of 385/2 is about when Roxas was part of Organization XII but that's all I know about it.  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games