MY Main three characters

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mcleod_legacy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:40 am
My 3 Furs. (They exist as non-furs a well.) Lunis, Crono and Jayde.... AKA, my Id, Ego and Super Ego. also in RED text is a less freudian look at them.

Lunis (Cheetah in center)- my super-ego or conscience...Lunis is the Paladin type character, honorable, generous and respectful. a bit of a stick in the mud but he means well. he is what I aspire to be, personifying my admirable traits as I see them; Honor, compassion, justice, pacifism, careful thought

Crono (black lion on right) - My Id or selfish impulse... Crono is a tyrant, he loves to destroy and watch others suffer, especially if it serves his selfish goals. He is what i hope never to be, a personification of what traits i wish to purge from myself or prevent from acquiring; hatred, bigotry, arrogance, rage, violence.

Jayde (catgirl on left) - Ego, The balancing factor..... If Crono are the light and the dark of me, JAyde is the blurry gray area, She is a combination of traits that are neither Good nor bad, traits that I acknowledge as being a part of me yet can't rightly attribute to Lunis and Crono; my inner-child, femimine side, and Feral nature (there are nonanthro versions of these three but jayde is ALWAYS a catgirl)

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:30 pm
HUZZAH! a cheetah...with a sword. That's awesome. Cheetahs are my favorite animals. Ever see the transformers:Beast wars? when they were animals instead of stupid cars >.> Cheetor was my favorite. lol  

FallingFreely

Toothsome Shapeshifter

7,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Bidding War 100

mcleod_legacy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:28 am
Nekunak
HUZZAH! a cheetah...with a sword. That's awesome. Cheetahs are my favorite animals. Ever see the transformers:Beast wars? when they were animals instead of stupid cars >.> Cheetor was my favorite. lol

likewise, though i also liked rattrap and silverbolt.  
ART

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games