Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!
HELP PLZ im out of the anime loop!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

help me out??
  yesh
  nuu
  I'm a poll whore!!!
View Results

Rakkasan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:19 pm
now that ive got your attn ive been out of the loop for some time now and im trying to get back into the anime/manga world. I had over 5k in anime and japanese items from japanese imports and other sites. then i got married and i dont really watch as much as i should be im hoping some gaian will help me out and get me back on track with whats new and just lic in the US or what are some really god fansubs to check out!! most of the genras i like a romantic comedy..i.e love hina, girls bravo, etc.. and a lil bit of action..ie mezzo and burn up collections. so could you help a fellow gaian otaku to get on his feet again????  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:21 pm
If you like romantic comedy, Ouran High School Host Club is a really good anime.  

Laugh Once In A Red Moon

davin510

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:25 am
lol ok  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:58 pm
Well, Bleach is pretty recent in America, as is the upcoming Tales of Symphonia license being planned.  

Everyonebutyou

_-_Niu Ai Cao_-_

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:33 pm
I don't really know how to help... You want like a list of new anime? I don't really watch anime that much anymore either... Maybe I need help too.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:49 pm
Darker than Black!!!!!1

Okay, so it's not a romantic comedy at all, but I'm still in love with it. Desperately. People should check it out.

necrophagette

Wheezing Dabbler

14,600 Points
  • Bunstroyer 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Screeching Savior 100
8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games