Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Questions, Answers, and FAQs
How do i defeat Seymour once and for all?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DCdavid

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:38 pm
Every time i face him, he just crystalizes(but i cure and then he uses banish on any aeons you summon.) How doi i beat him?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:28 pm
Oh come on!! somebody has to know how to beat him... crying crying crying  

DCdavid

Paganchild724

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:33 am
DCdavid
Oh come on!! somebody has to know how to beat him... crying crying crying

Lol, well first you need to get that zombie ward, then you have to level them up really good, not spectacular, but if you have a strong Auron, with alot of hp, and you keep attacking and heal when you need to, then you won't need the aeons. It took me some time to figure out how to beat him, too xd . He kept kicking my @$$ when I first tried to beat him, lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:11 am
Which Seymour?

If it's the one on Gagazet:

Just equip Auto-Med on a character. You can Customize an Auto-Med with 20 Remedies. That will solve your Lance of Atrophy problem (Can't believe I rememebred the name. ;D).

1.Then, if you want the "so-called" easy way, overdrive all your summons with random battles, and then use their overdrives each time with Seymour before he banishes them.

2.Or Wakizashi him with Yojimbo?

3.Or the real easy way, Mix a Trio of 9999. And have Tidus use Slice & Dice, or Wakka with Attack Reels, or even Lulu's Fire Fury (NOT FIRA OR FIRAGA for a Trio of 9999-ed will make any week attack/spell like Fire do 9999 damage.  

mrbri9htside

Questions, Answers, and FAQs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff