Maleficent
  mcp
  Marluxia
  roxas
  terra the Enigmatic Soldier
View Results

darkness_element_master

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:50 am
here you can talk about the kh villains and which one has the overall most power(authority).  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:43 am
roXas roXas roXas!  

jackrobbo

ayden409

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:56 am
Xehanhort's heartless was the most evil. There wasn't a single ounce of kindness or mercy in him. He was so cool...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:23 pm
ayden409
Xehanhort's heartless was the most evil. There wasn't a single ounce of kindness or mercy in him. He was so cool...

but he is gone as the rest of them. the only one's alive are terra and sephiroth. pete is a lucky b*stard and Maleficent sided with sora so she wouldn't get her evil *ss kicked. i'm not even sure if there alive.

p.s. it's not just Xehanhort's heartless no single heartless has "an ounce of kindness or mercy in him"  

darkness_element_master

MisaxJohan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:36 am
I say Marluxia  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:01 pm
mine is sephiroth. In the game he is the hardest when you defeated him, but he still had enough power to fight with cloud afterwards, and he is in final fantasy.  

darkness_element_master

Dobutsu Nushi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:46 am
Roxas?! XD
thats a new one!

i would say Maleficent but she saves Sora once...

Xemnas. he traps Sora once and ur forced to be Riku!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:18 am
Well, I don't believe anyone in Orginaztion XIII is a villain. They were just trying to get their hearts back. So in Kingdom Hearts II the REAL villain is Sora. Sora is my least favorite villain. Now the game tries to convince you that Organization XIII is a group of powerful villains. Suppose I am convinced of their villainry, then I'd have to choose Xaldin as my favorite villain.  

Xaras Cullen

pwnd_by_twlt

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:07 pm
I choose Sephy-kun as my favorite! HE'S A FREAKIN EMBODYMENT OF CLOUD'S DARK MEMORIES IN KHII!!! How kick *ss is that mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:38 pm
I would say Xeanhorts heartless (if thats how you spell Xeanhort) lol xp xp xp xp .  

Raifl

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:22 am
darkness_element_master
mine is sephiroth. In the game he is the hardest when you defeated him, but he still had enough power to fight with cloud afterwards, and he is in final fantasy.

Sephiroth? The hardest? Don't think so. I owned his a** without a special technique, just smashin and healin biggrin . I say Demyx. He's very underrated, and he really does great damage with his sitar. Now that's someone who can master his element. twisted

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:47 pm
I PICK PETE!!!! Lmao  

Inabikari Foxx

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:00 am
Hmm..... I would say....... Organization XIII!!!! LOL xd Sorry, but I can't pick one over the other. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:21 am
Xaras
Well, I don't believe anyone in Orginaztion XIII is a villain. They were just trying to get their hearts back. So in Kingdom Hearts II the REAL villain is Sora. Sora is my least favorite villain. Now the game tries to convince you that Organization XIII is a group of powerful villains. Suppose I am convinced of their villainry, then I'd have to choose Xaldin as my favorite villain.

they aren't evil they have a good cause but they steal hearts hearts that aren't there's and stealing someone's life is the most evil dead you can do and besides xemnas only wanted power he should know best that you can't replace a missing heart.  

darkness_element_master

Rose Darklift

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:45 pm
who in the world is terra????????  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff