Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Games
Who Can Solve This Riddle? game Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emo_Demon_Kid

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:40 am
what is the longest word?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:09 am
smiles ^^ because there's a mile between the two s's.
Haw. I saw your other post. blaugh 4laugh  

Sexclamation

Excitable Dabbler

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SuzumiSakuma

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:40 pm
No, no, it's Albatroz
It starts with an A and ends with a Z xd

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:01 pm
I thought it was antidistablishmentareism.... o.O

Om-Nom-Nom OwO

leizlrox

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:44 pm
oo i have a riddle! theres a gf and bf. the bf is driving, stops, then gets out. when he gets back in he sees his gf...dead. there is a stranger at the back. who is the stranger and how did the gf die.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:26 pm
k i have no idea im guessing the bf killed the gf and he had a split personality so he didnt know what he was doing.

ok heres a riddle:
what stays in a corner and can go all the way around the world?  

mods helper

leizlrox

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:06 am
no, and im guessing.....i have no idea  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:09 am
leizlrox
oo i have a riddle! theres a gf and bf. the bf is driving, stops, then gets out. when he gets back in he sees his gf...dead. there is a stranger at the back. who is the stranger and how did the gf die.

The girlfriend had a baby, and died in childbirth.  

Dani the Ordinary

mods helper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:57 pm
Music Lover_12345
k i have no idea im guessing the bf killed the gf and he had a split personality so he didnt know what he was doing.

ok heres a riddle:
what stays in a corner and can go all the way around the world?

the answer is a stamp on an envelope  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:12 pm
leizlrox

BF kills GF gets out of the front and gets in the back seat. sees girlfriend dead. And I know that's right. Found it on another site about two weeks ago.

I got one from that same sight.

Two fathers and two sons inherit $666,666 dollars from the death of the sons grandfather. After much deliberation they decide to divide the inheritance evenly, giving each $222,222. How is this possible.

Think! It's rather easy and you'll feel really dumb when you figure it out. I felt horrible when I looked at the answer. Simple math and geneology.  

KoKoPuffMon

AWoLShadows

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:58 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:09 am
KoKoPuffMon
leizlrox

BF kills GF gets out of the front and gets in the back seat. sees girlfriend dead. And I know that's right. Found it on another site about two weeks ago.

Can't be right, the boyfriend gets out of the car and stays out until his girlfriend is dead.
There is a stranger in the back seat.
The boyfriend couldn't handle seeing childbirth and the stranger was a mid-wife, like previously suggested.
surprised
KoKoPuffMon

I got one from that same sight.

Two fathers and two sons inherit $666,666 dollars from the death of the sons grandfather. After much deliberation they decide to divide the inheritance evenly, giving each $222,222. How is this possible.

Think! It's rather easy and you'll feel really dumb when you figure it out. I felt horrible when I looked at the answer. Simple math and geneology.

The Grandfather had Son A. Son A has Son B. Son B has Son C.
Son A is a father, and Son B is a father.
Son B is a Son as is Son C.
surprised

You used "the sons grandfather", so that's probably wrong though.
emo

Mechanical Intercourse

Angel that brings Death

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:01 am
i dont know but here is one

two sisters go to a funeral adn one of the sisters sees a cute guy there. well a couple weeks later one of the sisters kills her sister. why did she kill her sister?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:10 am
Angel that brings Death

two sisters go to a funeral adn one of the sisters sees a cute guy there. well a couple weeks later one of the sisters kills her sister. why did she kill her sister?

Actually you should have said that the funeral was the funeral of her mother or from anyone else from the family I guess, cause here is my thought:

The girl kills her sister cause she thinks that that guy will come back to the funeral?

Is that right?  

Schubdibuwap

Angel that brings Death

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:08 pm
Schubdibuwap
Angel that brings Death

Actually you should have said that the funeral was the funeral of her mother or from anyone else from the family I guess, cause here is my thought:

The girl kills her sister cause she thinks that that guy will come back to the funeral?

Is that right?
yup  
[MADG]: Games

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas