Reply Eclipse
Damn you, UPS Tracker! (No spoilers)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will Bella get bitten in Eclipse?
  I hope so!
  Absolutely. The next book is the last of the Bella books, so it makes sense.
  Nope. Stephenie is way too unfair for that!
View Results

Cute_honor_student666

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:45 pm
So I pre-ordered my copy of Eclipse via-Barnes and Noble, so it will get mailed. I got this e-mail that re-stated my pre-order # and a link to the UPS website where could track my package. I live in Salem, OR. I looked at it 7/25 and it said it was in Salem with a scheduled delivery date of 7/26. To which I replied, "!" followed by, "OMFG biggrin biggrin !!!"
And then I checked it 7/26 and it said that the sender was contemplating to intercept the package and have it sent back to NY, where it was sent from. THEN it said that the reciever refused the package. The time said 10:00 AM, and no one was even home. So either they sent it to the wrong address, or they were sending it to some other place who would then send it to us. And then it said that my package was successfully intercepted, and now it's in Parsippany, NJ.
I got my hopes up and everything. I am crushed.

Has this happenend to you, or anything similar?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:11 pm
gonk Sorry 'bout that.  

Radiant Racheal

Bashful Gaian

12,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Genius __ Insanity

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:06 am
So did someone like, STEAL your book? Or are you just gonna get it at a later date?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:38 pm
I think they realized that it's not supposed to get shipped yet so they took it back to get sent on the 7th.  

Cute_honor_student666

XXXHugThePsychoXXX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:41 pm
omg that sucks im sorry that happened to you.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:32 pm
You are not the only one this happened to. While I haven't preorder mine I visit the Twilight Lexicon a lot. They have some information about this problem on the front page of their site.  

sleepingvampire

Moonlight Seeker

11,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

[dancing]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:20 pm
Cute_honor_student666
So I pre-ordered my copy of Eclipse via-Barnes and Noble, so it will get mailed. I got this e-mail that re-stated my pre-order # and a link to the UPS website where could track my package. I live in Salem, OR. I looked at it 7/25 and it said it was in Salem with a scheduled delivery date of 7/26. To which I replied, "!" followed by, "OMFG biggrin biggrin !!!"
And then I checked it 7/26 and it said that the sender was contemplating to intercept the package and have it sent back to NY, where it was sent from. THEN it said that the reciever refused the package. The time said 10:00 AM, and no one was even home. So either they sent it to the wrong address, or they were sending it to some other place who would then send it to us. And then it said that my package was successfully intercepted, and now it's in Parsippany, NJ.
I got my hopes up and everything. I am crushed.

Has this happenend to you, or anything similar?

Ya. except I don't even think mine has been sent yet. or they just haven't updated the tracking thing yet. one of those. But reading that book was all i had planned to do today. So i sat around waiting and doing nothing. It totally sucks. They still haven't come.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:00 pm
lest some people get it today..i get mine tomorrow..for my birthday..i sneeked in my moms room and found it..on the bed..  

lover of vampires

Fashionable Citizen

6,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Eclipse

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items